Tuesday, March 17, 2015

3-12-15 Short n Sweet



On Tuesday we had our transfer meeting. It´s a largest meeting with 2/3 of the mission at it. It was a ton of fun. In one of our training's we presented the mission´s standard of Excellence called the model of Christ. The Standard of Excellence is a sheet that has a list of requirements in order to receive it. Requirements such as waking up every morning at 6:30, exercises, studies, and other rules. Missionaries who fulfill it each transfer are recognized in the zone conferences. 
I spoke how it´s not just a checklist of things to do, but rather opportunities of someone to become.


 Because our Savior has a list for us, His commandments. It isn´t enough to just do them, but want to do them and become them. 

It´s been a really great week, and I´m loving all my responsibilities, even though it can be stressful at times. I love these missionaries greatly. 
I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment