Wednesday, September 25, 2013

sept 9th

Sept 9th

Justin Beiber? (This is in response to Nanette was suppose to be catering to the Beib at the Riverbend Ranch)  That's unexpected. I think it's funny how you probably don't really care, there has got to be tons of people who wish they could be in your spot right now. I didn't get the chance to feed someone famous this week, I did have a double dinner that we gained 3 new investigators from. The Bishop had us over with a family that weren't members, we taught the plan of Salvation, the mom cried (those mom's :D) and they want to be taught all the missionary lessons.
My companion Elder Findlay is going home in 2 weeks. People keep asking him what he's going to do when he gets home. His answer is somewhat what I expect mine will be. "I don't know.....I don't think anything will just be as important as this......a doctor or fireman...just something that would make me feel like I'm still making a difference..." Crazy to think he's leaving back to Canada. He'll marry someone in a few months and have a family. I miss that Elder, taught me a lot.  
 
 I weighed myself yesterday, weighing 196. I don't think I'm getting fat, the armor of God must just weigh a lot or something. ;) Motivate dad, see if we can meet at the same weight or something.
 
I think I want my soccer cleats, if you could do that. I appreciate everything you and dad do for me. Thank you for all the prayers. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment