Monday, September 30, 2013

Sept 30 New area in Vegas

Ola. New area is amazing, I love my companion Elder Till, and last Friday we picked up Elder Brown who came out late from the MTC cuz he had his appendix taken out, he's as green as they come. :D I completely love and trust the both of them, we speak very open and honest with each other and have a lot of fun. I've been amazed how many homes we've gotten into together, because the Lord uses our talents to do so. Everything has been amazing, leaving the last area felt like leaving home, but I already love the people here and see a lot of potential, we have gone from 0 investigating the church to about 6 people in the past week. Many have just been placed in our path, all I have to do is open my mouth. Speaking about religion and sharing scriptures or testimony just comes out easily that I don't even have to think about it. It's just becoming a part of who I am.
We live with an awesome family in the ward, the Dyers. They have some cool cats that even have their own high chairs and stuff (little odd, I took a picture my first day I saw it). Down part is I've been allergic to cats since I've started my mission, ha-ha.
Last thought, I would love to hear a story of one our ancestors. I have a great desire to learn more about them, I know I have been helped on both sides of the veil, and have felt the Holy Ghost bear witness of the divinity and importance of family genealogy.

Picture Sent Oct. 21st:  Evil cat, I will not miss you and all your fuffy hair I was allergic to. I swear she was out to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment