Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Angels

Patricia Watts (the woman who's house we painted) came to Church Last Sunday for the first time. We found a great fellowshipper in the ward to drive her there. Last Sunday was fast Sunday and it was amazing! A lot of little kids gave short powerful testimonies. The spirit prompted me to go up, and even what I should bear testimony on. I was a little hesitant, I felt the impression to bear testimony about angels, those who loved who have passed on who are very real and very much alive and will assist us through our lives. I got up, no idea how to say what I was suppose to, but I just opened my mouth and was so grateful for the Spirit to fill it. I knew I was meant to with the members who came up to me with tears in their eyes thanking me for it. So, whenever prompted to say something, even if you don't know what to say or how, just open your mouth and start.  
It was Patricia first time at church, she told the member who drove her home she loved it. She said she felt the presence of her son there, more then she ever had before.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment